OPENSPRING, S.L. informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing through its website.
1. Information to the User of Policy of Responsibilities for the Treatment of Personal Data:
Registered Office: c/ José Lázaro Galdiano, 4, 3rd Floor – 28036 (Madrid).
Registration data: Commercial Registry of MADRID, Volume 39023, Folio 171, Page M693414. Registration 2nd, Date 06/20/2019
Telephones: +34 91 781 43 34
Purpose of the processing of your data: The data will be used to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. How the User’s data will be used are:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the Supplier and related to their products and services, or those of their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached an agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Send a newsletter to the website.
Data retention criteria: The personal data provided will be kept until its suspension is requested by the User exercising their rights over the data, and in compliance with the statutory limitation periods, that may apply.
Legitimation: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is based on the express consent of the User or, where appropriate, the execution of a contract and / or service. At any time, the right to withdraw consent may be exercised, without affecting the legality of the previous treatment based on the consent before its withdrawal.
Recipients: The data will be used by the Supplier. The Supplier may also legitimately communicate the personal data with the processors for the execution of a contract or provision of a service to the User, following their instructions at all times and ensuring the same levels of security.
Rights: The user has the right to:
- Request access to their personal data and receive the information in writing.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data when appropriate, in which case your data will cease to be processed except for legitimate reasons.
- Right to the transfer of your personal data when the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. The data will be delivered in a structured way, common language, and mechanical reading.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- Right to complain to the Spanish data protection agency.
The user can exercise the rights indicated above through the following postal or electronic mail address, and must be duly identified and clearly request the right to exercise their rights:
Postal address: c/ José Lázaro Galdiano, 4, 3rd Floor – 28036 (Madrid).
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Origin of the data: Personal data must be voluntarily provided by the interested party. Not providing certain data or failure to answer questions asked in the registration processes or on electronic forms can fail to access certain services, for whose provision it is essential to have the personal data. In this case, the Supplier shall inform the User of the mandatory and/or necessary nature of providing personal data for the operation of the service.
The Supplier assures you of the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees its security, taking the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
2.- Information provided by the user
If you are under 18, the use of forms on our website is not allowed.
The User, entering their data in the contact forms or in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to the Supplier meeting their request, having voluntarily included the data in the fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is true, and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
All the data requested through the website is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided by the Supplier will be completely adjusted to your needs.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the Supplier will comply with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under their responsibility, and ensure they are treated legally, open and transparent in relation to the interested party, and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are gathered.
The Supplier guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD to protect the rights and freedoms of the User and has the appropriate information to exercise them.
The Supplier will inform of any security breach that affects the database used by this website, or that affects any of our third-party services, each and every person whose data may have been affected, and the relevant authorities, within 72 hours of detecting the breach.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which ends the parties expressly submit for the resolution of all derived conflicts or related to its use to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.