OPENSPRING, S.L.U. informs users of the website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by navigation through its website.
1. Information to the User Responsible for the Treatment:
OPENSPRING IT IBERIA S.L.U – CIF: B85128379
Domicilio Social: c/ José Lázaro Galdiano, 4, 3ª Planta – 28036 (Madrid).
Registration data: Registro Mercantil de MADRID, Tomo 24.518, Libro0, Folio 205, Sección 8, Hoja M-441159.
Phone: :+34 91 781 43 34
Purpose of data processing: The data will be used to maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the Responsible and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Process orders, requests, or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- To forward the newsletter of the web page.
Criteria for data retention: The personal data provided will be retained until the interested party requests its suspension, exercising their rights over the data, and in any case in compliance with legal statutes of limitation that may be applicable.
Legitimacy: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is based on the express consent of the person concerned or, where appropriate, in the performance of a contract and/or service. The right to withdraw consent may be exercised at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Recipients: The data will be used by the Controller. He/she may also legitimately communicate the personal data to the data processors for the performance of a contract or the provision of a service to the Controller, following his/her instructions at all times and ensuring the same levels of security.
Rights: The user has right to:
- Request access to your personal data being processed and receive such information in writing by the means requested
- Request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data where appropriate, in which case your data will no longer be processed except for legitimate reasons.
- Right to portability of your personal data when the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. data will be delivered in a structured, common use, machine-readable form.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right to complain to the Spanish data protection agency.
The user may exercise the rights indicated above through the following postal or e-mail address, having to identify himself/herself properly and clearly request the right to be exercised:
Postal adress: c/ José Lázaro Galdiano, 4, 3ª Planta – 28036 (Madrid)
Data provenance: The personal data will be provided by the interested party on an absolutely voluntary basis. Failure to provide certain information or questions that may be asked in the registration process or in the various electronic forms that are presented to the User may result in the impossibility of access to certain services for the provision of which it is essential to have personal data, in which case the Responsible will inform the mandatory and/or necessary to provide personal data for the operation of the service.
The Responsible assures the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees the security of the same, adopting the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access.
2.- Information provided by the user
If you are younger than 18 years old, you are not allowed to use forms on our website.
Users, by entering their data in the contact forms or submitted in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the Responsible, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
All data requested through the website are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case not all the data are provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided by the Responsible will be completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the Controller is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, which are processed in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The Responsible Party guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
The Responsible will report any security breach affecting the database used by this website, or affecting any of our third-party services, to any and all persons, data of which they may have been affected, and authorities, within 72 hours of detection of the breach.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed in it, Spanish law shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.