The Quality policy defined by OPENSPRING IT IBERIA S.L.U (CIF: B85128379) is focused, within the scope of its Quality Management System. corresponding to “Consulting, Design and Development of Projects, Technical Assistance and Managed Services in the field of Information Technology.”, to the achievement of its Mission:
“To help improve the competitiveness, productivity, and profitability of our customers by providing professional services, always seeking customer satisfaction in the provision of our services.”
In order to satisfy the main points of its Vision:
- To be a company of high value and service to our customers.
- To be a solid, profitable, and future-proof Company.
- To be known and recognized in the market as a specialized and high-quality service Company.
OPENSPRINGbases the quality of the services provided on the following Values:
- The human factor, the basic core of our work style, and the quality of the service we provide to our clients.
- Our professionalism, based on the ethical values of honesty, loyalty, respect and dignity and on personal values of dynamism, specialization, autonomy, flexibility and eagerness to improve.
The fundamental principles that govern our conduct and on which our Quality System revolves are the following:
- To achieve the complete satisfaction of our customers by providing them with products and services of the highest quality within the agreed deadlines and costs.
- Engage in a continuous improvement process based on:
- Planning and continuous monitoring of activities, services and products.
- Dialogue with our customers, personnel and suppliers.
- Continuous training of our team.
- The commitment to comply with this policy, as well as with all the requirements of the Quality System and other applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
For all this, OPENSPRING is committed to provide the necessary resources for the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality System in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Madrid, October 14th 2020
Signed by CEO
Luis Flox Arévalo